Discover a Rewarding Career Change – become a Recruitment Consultant for the housebuilding industry
Are you an experienced sales negotiator seeking a change, whilst still staying closely connected to the world of house building? Why not take on a new challenge as a Recruitment Consultant, specialising in the recruitment of Housing Sales Negotiators?
Corepeople is the North’s longest-established recruitment consultancy dealing with the built environment. Established in 1990, we’re in our fourth decade of providing staffing solutions to the region’s housebuilders.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Corepeople you’ll:
- Use your sales expertise and experience to identify top sales negotiators.
- Enjoy regular working hours without weekends.
- Deal with people like yourself to find them new housing sales and sales progression roles.
- Benefit from a competitive salary and uncapped commission.
What We Offer
- Professional Growth: We invest in your development.
- Supportive Team: A flexible, collaborative environment.
- Work-Life Balance: Weekends are yours and hybrid working.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Remuneration commensurate with your current position, health and private medical insurance, and much more.
Who We’re Looking For
We seek experienced sales negotiators ready for a fulfilling career change. You should have:
- Proven sales and negotiation skills.
- An enthusiasm for housebuilding.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- An ownership mentality – the desire to put your own stamp on something.
- Ambition, resilience and a strong work ethic.
Basic starting salaries range from £25,000 to £30,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus Commission.
How to Apply
Ready for a career that lets you stay involved in house building and gives you the opportunity to reap the rewards of your own endeavours? For a confidential, informal conversation either call Ian Storer, Director (0191 374 0325 ) or send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to join us as a Recruitment Consultant at Corepeople.