Constructing your career
Dedicated to the construction industry for more than twenty five years, Corepeople has become the market leader for recruitment across three main sectors; Civil Engineering, Building and Housing.
Well known and well-reputed, Corepeople regularly place people into jobs with the highest profile national and international contractors and subcontractors as well as the strongest independent companies that dominate the northern regions.
We ask all candidates to attend a consultation interview with one of our specialist recruitment consultants, an important step we take for several good reasons. First and foremost, this is to get to know you properly – your skills and aspirations as well as your character, so that we can do the following;
- Discuss positions available in the current market that match your abilities
- Determine which companies will provide the best fit for you in line with your immediate and long term career aspirations
- Establish the most efficient strategy for conducting a job search and introduction to companies on your behalf
- Provide interview feedback and advice
- Gather the relevant documentation required to support the representation we make on your behalf
Read our testimonials from previous candidates to find out how we’ve made a difference to their careers and how we can help you with constructing your career. You can also visit our vacancies page to see some of the roles we currently have available, or register with us and we’ll meet with you to help better understand your requirements.
Corepeople manage executive appointments via our subsidiary company Hawthorn Blue. If you are interested in discussing a specific assignment, please contact Hawthorn Blue for further information.
“They helped me secure employment with an exceptional company and I would definitely use Corepeople again if looking for future employment.”