Corepeople Recruitment’s Construction Trades and Labour team, based in Durham, is looking to recruit a Resourcer. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to forge a career in recruitment, as success in this role can quickly lead to progression to the position of Recruitment Consultant.
A recruitment resourcer’s day is both varied and challenging, and requires no previous experience in either recruitment or the construction industry. Typically you would be responsible for:
- Keeping in regular contact with candidates in order to ensure steady and ongoing availability of temporary workers to fill a variety of vacancies
- Writing and posting advertisements
- Using networking and social media platforms to attract candidates, and developing use of social media accounts
- Database maintenance
- Liaising with third parties, such as job centres, charities and back to work organisations to encourage employability within local communities
You will also be responsible for assisting the rest of the team with any duties associated with a busy, high volume recruitment function.
- The longest-established built environment recruitment agency in the North East, trading for well over thirty years, with an unrivalled reputation for integrity, customer service and success.
- A clear vision for future growth and ongoing investment in technology
- On average each of our colleagues have been with us for well over a decade, and between us we have hundreds of years of home grown experience to pass on to each new recruit.
- A genuinely diverse, supportive and relaxed working environment, yet focused upon providing a first class experience to clients and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on being an atypical recruitment employer.
- Hybrid working
- A clearly defined career path – many former resourcers have become part of our senior management team
- Recognition and reward
- Industry leading remuneration and benefits
- A full suite of tools and support to enable you to focus on your role and to increase your earnings through team share
- Ongoing investment in your career
Corepeople is an equal opportunities company and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.