An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a rapidly expanding Subcontractor based in the North East.
A leading Sub-Contractor providing Steel Frame solutions to Main Contractors across various sectors including Healthcare, Education & Commercial build projects.
The successful applicant will oversee all of the company's commercial activities with the aim to grow the department.
- Protect the company against commercial risk and maximise commercial opportunity.
- Ensuring Contracts are administered correctly on all projects.
- Advising on dispute resolution and avoidance.
- Responsible for pre-construction assessment, advice and strategy from a commercial perspective.
- Negotiation and agreement of Contract Terms and Conditions.
- Overall responsibility for the commercial delivery of all projects.
- Authorisation of supply chain orders and subsequent payments.
The successful applicant will come from a background of sub or main contracting within building construction and have been exposed to a wide variety of projects.
This is a 'hands on' role and as a result the position requires someone to have the desire and application to succeed.
£45,000 – £55,000 depending on experience.
This is a permanent position and Corepeople Recruitment Limited will be acting as an employment agency for permanent recruitment on behalf of our client.