An exciting opportunity to join an established company as a Property Manager.
The role will involve managing a portfolio of developments across the North East as well as other general day to day leasehold management activities. It is therefore essential that you possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to build and sustain good quality relationships with a wide range of organisations and people. The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate experience of budget monitoring and working in a performance focussed environment.
Deliver outstanding leasehold property management services.
Plan, coordinate and manage the service charge budgets for a portfolio of buildings, to ensure the efficient and effective maintenance of the communal areas/common parts.
Management of a range of planned and reactive repairs and maintenance services to comply with the terms of the lease to protect the clients’ assets.
Engage with clients and leaseholders to ensure our services meet their expectations and priorities and at all times striving to continually improve services and exceed performance targets.
Contribute to the efficient day to day running of the property management department, providing support to internal and external customers.
• Educated to GCSE/O-Level equivalent including Maths and English
• Experience of working in a performance focused environment
• Previous experience of block or property management
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
• Good presentation skills
• Excellent IT skills, particularly with Microsoft packages
• Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised
• Enthusiastic team player
• Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight timescales
• Ability to deal with difficult situations effectively
• Holder of a valid driving licence
• Attendance on relevant training courses
• Customer Services qualification
• Good understanding of and commitment to health and safety
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Able to see the big picture and willing to contribute to development and delivery of services across different disciplines
• Working knowledge of Qube software
£29,876 per annum + car allowance
Full time, 37 hours, Monday – Friday
This is a permanent position and Corepeople Recruitment Limited will be acting as an employment agency for permanent recruitment on behalf of our client.